Saturday 7 January 2012

My Christmas Manicure

I took a break from blogging for the Christmas holiday period and totally forgot that I took these pictures of this manicure until I saw them on my camera. Thought I'd show you anyway even though they're too late.

I wanted to do something really festive and decided to do each nail different because I couldn't pick one thing. I thought it was really fun and got a lot of compliments on them.




What I used:
Thumb (snowflake)-
OPI Ogre the Top Blue as the base - 2 coats
OPI Last Friday Night over the top - 1 coat
Rio nail pen in white for the detail

Index/pointer finger (candy cane stripes)
Leighton Denny Pure White as the base - 2 coats
Rio nail pen in red for the stripes

Middle finger (gold bow)
OPI Affair in Red Square as the base - 2 coats
Rio nail pen in gold for the detail

Ring finger (green glitter)
Orly Here Comes Trouble - 2 coats

Little finger
OPI Russian Navy as the base - 2 coats
Rio nail pen in gold for the detail

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and questions, I appreciate you taking the time to chat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...