Thursday 27 October 2011

Upcoming OPI collections

I'm sure you have already seen these promotional images floating around already but I just wanted to share my excitement for these collections too.

All images 'borrowed' from OPI's facebook page.

L-R: Super Bass Shatter, Metallic 4 Life, Save Me, Fly, Did It On 'Em, Pink Friday
Now, I am by no means a fan of Nicki Minaj's music but these colours are really nice looking! The glitters and purple shatter are calling me.

Metallic 4 Life: This charcoal sparkle flies with the stars in the skies.
Save Me: I drove for miles just to find this silver-rainbow glitter.
Fly: I came to win, to fight…and to wear this aqua.
Did It On 'Em: A lusty little lacquer that loves the “lime”-light.
Pink Friday: Kick off the weekend with this pop! of bubblegum pink.


OPI often bring out collections inspired by countries/cities. This time they are doing a collection inspired by Holland (or the Netherlands). All of these colours look gorgeous so I am really looking forward to them. I don't know what sorts of formulations they are, I'm hoping for some pretty cream, shimmer and micro sparkle finishes.

Top row L-R: Gouda Gouda Two Shoes, Wooden Shoes Like to Know It, I Don't Give a Rotterdam, A Roll In The Hague, Petal Faster Suzi, Dutch Ya Just Love OPI

Bottom row L-R: Thanks a WindMillion, Red Lights Ahead...Where?, Kiss Me On My Tulips, Vampsterdam, I Have a Herring Problem, & Did You Hear About Van Gogh?

I love the names of these, they are quite amusing. The colours I'm looking forward to are I Don't Give a Rotterdam, A Roll In The Hague, Petal Faster Suzi and Thanks a WindMillion.

Head to OPI's facebook page for larger photos to get more detail in the bottles.

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and questions, I appreciate you taking the time to chat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...