Monday 4 June 2012

Happy Jubilee Weekend Nails!

Happy Jubilee weekend to all my fellow Brits and all the other countries in the Commonwealth! I hope you are enjoying the festivities to celebrate Queen Elizabeth II's Diamond Jubilee year. I think it is a great achievement, 60 years as our monarch is a bloody long time and only Queen Victoria has got there before.

Here are my Jubilee nails to mark the occasion :)





My messy right hand
What I used:
White: Leighton Denny Pure White
Glitter: Nails Inc Jubilee 3D Glitter
Navy (pinkie) Barry M Navy
Gold for diamond: Barry M Gold Foil
red and blue Rio nail pen stripers for Union Jack flags

Jennifer xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and questions, I appreciate you taking the time to chat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...