Sunday 24 June 2012

MAC Khol Pencil - Teddy


MAC's Kohl Pencil in Teddy is something that has been on my wishlist for a while. I've seen Pixiwoo use it in their videos and thought it was such a pretty colour. When it comes to brown eyeliner, I like something that is quite dark but still looks brown. Lighter browns don't look right on me as they are too light against my very dark lashes and I don't find that they give enough definition. Teddy is described as an intense bronze. It is a dark brown liner with bronze shimmer which makes it really pretty and sultry. As it is a khol pencil, you can smudge it and also use it on the waterline. It looks so good with gold, brown and bronze eyeshadow and is also pretty with green. I've mostly been using it along the outer part of my lower lash lines to give added definition and sometimes along my waterline. It is a flattering waterline colour because it is not really harsh like black can be and doesn't make my eyes look really small. I really like this pencil and would recommend it for any skin tone and hair or eye colour, I think it would work for everyone.



Jennifer xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and questions, I appreciate you taking the time to chat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...