Wednesday 19 January 2011

Illamasqua Throb Collection


First of all, I LOVE these promotional shots. The makeup is stunning and flawless and it reminds me of Alice in Wonderland - particularly the Queen of Hearts. Although I'd not wear my makeup like this out with the heart painted around my face, this shot totally sells the collection to me.

"Feel your pulse quicken, your heart throbbing in your chest. These are Illamasqua’s latest offerings at the altar of beauty, guaranteed to make you gasp with pleasure.

Bite...
Awaken your mouth’s erotic sensuality with the seductive red of Succubus Intense Lipgloss or enjoy the power of being an unashamedly brazen femme fatale with blood red Sangers Lipstick.

...and Scratch
Throb is a passionate red Nail Varnish, the colour of blood spilled by desperate, rejected lovers. Load is a rich, cream coating for the nails and Scorn’s midnight black matt finish is filled with contempt for the love of convention."
- Illamaqua's website
Collection details:
Nail Polish - Throb (blood red), Load (rich cream), Scorn (matt black)
Lipstick - Sangers (blood red)
Intense Lipgloss - Succubus (blood red)

More photos can be found on Illamasqua's website. I especially like the two nail photos, one is cream with a matt black heart and the other is red with a cream french tip and a black band above it.

- Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and questions, I appreciate you taking the time to chat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...