Tuesday 13 March 2012

MAC Shop Cook Lip Colours

This is just a quick post to show you a few of the lip colours from MAC's Shop Cook collection.

Lipsticks:
I picked up one shade from this collection - Watch Me Simmer. I also already had Innocence Beware and Runway Red from previous collections.

Runway Red swatches and a review can be found here.

Watch Me Simmer - such a gorgeously pigmented and smooth creamy lipstick. It is one of the must haves from the collection. It will be repromoted in a later collection this year.

Sorry about the appalling application, I did these swatches in a hurry.
Innocence Beware - a nice light pink nude which is quite flattering but can also be dabbed on if it looks too stark or to take the tone of your natural lip colour down a bit.


Kissable Lip Colours. I was really glad these came back, I was able to get the colours I wanted which I didn't get last time they were out. They are such a nice product, they apply really easily. You can read my review of when they came out last time here. It also includes the other colours which came out before.
Top: So Vain, Bottom: Woo Me
So Vain
Woo Me
Did you buy any lip products from the collection?

Jennifer x

1 comment:

  1. I think Watch Me Simmer is my new lipstick crush! Such a beautiful shade!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and questions, I appreciate you taking the time to chat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...