Tuesday 31 January 2012

OPI Nicki Minaj - Fly & Save Me

Hi all! Hope you are all great. Just a quick post to show you a mani I did a couple of weeks ago using two of the OPI Nicki Minaj colours. They are all beautiful shades and I shall be showing the others in other posts as I wear them.

Fly is an amazing bright turquoise-teal-blue cream finish polish. It is highly pigmented, this is two coats pictured and applies like a dream. It is quite a unique shade of blue in my collection and I really love it. I have a bit of a thing for blue nail polish, quite a few of my favourites are blues.



I topped my ring fingers with OPI Save Me glitter which is a blue and gold strand/bar glitter which is also a bit holographic so changes colour in the light. It also has some regular silver glitter thrown in the mix. I used two coats here but I think one coat would have been better as you would be able to see the strands better.

By the way, I've got cuticle oil on my fingers which is why they are so shiny.

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and questions, I appreciate you taking the time to chat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...