Tuesday 6 March 2012

Leighton Denny Castaway Collection Available NOW!

Image from www.leightondenny.com
Leighton Denny's latest collection from Spring/Summer 2012 is out now! Go to leightondenny.com to order yours. Until tomorrow, the whole collection (all 6 shades) is available at a special price of £55, normal price is £11 each. Obviously, I've ordered mine :)

Leighton Denny is probably my favourite nail brand, the colours are effortless to apply and are very hard wearing. His treatments are lovely and his Crystal Nail File and Quatro Buffer are absolute essentials to me, my nails would be a mess without them.

Go to Leighton's Facebook page to view the promotional images and the colours applied, they are all beautiful. I especially love the look of the purple and blue!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments and questions, I appreciate you taking the time to chat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...