Wednesday, 14 March 2012
Wishlist Wednesday Vol. 1
I thought I would start a new posting series on Wednesdays with a few products that I have seen and liked the look of. These are the products I've seen this week.
1. L'Occitane Delice de Fleurs EDT. £29.00 QVC UK. I have the shower gel in this scent and it is delicious.
2. Neom Vanilla Sandalwood Travel Candle. £13 Neom Luxury Organics. I've heard a lot of good things about Neom candles but they are are soooooo expensive but this one sounds really nice. The travel sized candles are much cheaper too.
3. Druzy Quartz Sterling Silver Round Studs. £27.72 QVC UK. I think these are just so pretty but they are also quite edgy at the same time. They come in three colours but I like the one pictured. I think they would go with a lot of outfits really nicely and could be worn casually or dressed up.
4. L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil and Milk Veil. £34.14 QVC UK. The almond range from L'Occitane smells delicious. I have very dry skin so the oil appeals to me but it isn't an oily oil... yeah that makes sense right? It actually foams when it hits the water to make a luxurious shower wash or bubble bath. Then the Milk Veil is a light but nourishing lotion to apply over your whole body afterwards. It sounds soooo good!
5. Happy Mother's Day. £28.95 Lush. I'm not a mum but I still think this looks really nice and I'd quite like one myself. The contents are all bath products and they include some limited edition Mother's Day products too. I really like the tin and it would make great storage when all the products have been used.