Monday 25 June 2012

Pretty and Polished - Sand Art


Here is another polish from the indie brand Pretty and Polished. It is called Sand Art and is made up of blue, green, pink and purple matte glitters (they don't sparkle like regular glitters and only shine when topcoat is added). I've used two coats over white, it might get to full coverage with a third coat. It was really easy to apply, the base is quite thick and holds the glitter well. This was a bit of a 'Marmite' polish with my colleagues - some liked it, some hated it. I liked it but think I would prefer it over blue as the white was quite stark but it did make the glitter colours easier to see. From a distance, it looks like you have splattered paint all over your nails. I think it is a really fun colour and looks totally unique.





Sand Art is available from Pretty and Polished at $4.75USD for a mini bottled (which is what I have).

Chelsea is not currently shipping outside of the USA or Canada due to some problems she has had with unreliable shipping. However, Llarowe will be stocking Pretty and Polished soon and they do ship worldwide and also stock a few other indie brands and various brands from around the world.
Jennifer xx

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments and questions, I appreciate you taking the time to chat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...