I used MAC Mischeivious Mint for the base colour, Model's Own Bubblegum for the flower petals and OPI Panda-Monium Pink for the flower centres. I used a couple of different sized dotting tools (mine are actually embossing tools from a paper crafting company called Papermania, I got them from a local craft store but can't remember how much they were), the larger for the petals and the smaller for the middles. I haven't actually bothered to clean them so you can tell which I used for which. Then I topped it all off with a thick coat of Seche Vite.
I am so happy with how this came out, I actally impressed myself because I thought it would look a bit crap. Even my right hand looks good and normally it looks so bad when I've done nail art. I got quite a few compliments at work and I am going to do one of my colleague's nails next week in the same design.
|This is colour accurate.|
|Sorry about the colour in this photo, neons do strange things to cameras. |
My cuticles and the skin around my fingers is gross too.