Friday 7 January 2011

A little hello

Firstly, how ever you have managed to stumble across this blog, I hope you enjoy reading it. I've wanted to start a blog for a while but never got around to it so I'm really excited to be doing it now. I look forward to nattering about my fairly recent makeup hobby/habit... obsession... whatever you want to call it and I look forward to reading your comments so feel free to do so :)

I've worn makeup for quite a few years, probably since I was about 14 but only got really into it over the last year or so. At the moment my favourite brand is MAC. I love the array of products and the excitement of new collections - even if things aren't to my taste, I still enjoy looking at them and reading reviews. Another brand I love is Urban Decay and most recently I've been experimenting with Bobbi Brown and Illamasqua. I love colour but also neutral makeup. My favourite thing is eyeliner, I really enjoy using eye makeup.

I keep getting more and more into makeup and would actually one day like to become a makeup artist. I've never known what I've wanted to do and sort of fell into Graphic Design. I have always been a creative person so would enjoy doing something which allowed me to have more creative flair and experiment so that is why I think I'd really enjoy makeup artistry.

I hope you enjoy my blog and thank you for reading it.

- Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and questions, I appreciate you taking the time to chat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...