Tuesday 18 January 2011

Purple & Green Sparkly Eyes

This is a look that from Temptalia which is inspired by the Disney character Maleficent using some of the MAC Venomous Villains collection. I loved that collection and have wanted to do this look for a while but only got around to it on Sunday when I went out for the evening with friends. I love the colours and it is really different to my usual makeup. I didn't use all of the products that Temptalia did, I had to subsitute a few things. You can view the original Temptalia version here, Christine looks fantastic wearing this look.

Products used:
Face - MAC Prep and Prime Face, MAC Studio Sculpt SPF 15 in NC20, Bobbi Brown Corrector, Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Beige, Benefit Dandlelion on cheeks.
Eyes - MAC French Quarter Greasepaint Stick as base, MAC She Who Dares Mineralize eyeshadow (green side), MAC My Dark Magic Mineralize eyeshadow (violet on lid, dark purple in crease), Urban Decay Graffiti 24/7 eyeliner, Urban Decay Heavy Metal liner (silver), Bobbi Brown gel liner (black ink - to tone down the glitter), MAC Plushlash Mascara.
Lips - MAC Violetta Lipstick, MAC Revenge Is Sweet Lipglass

I really enjoyed doing this look and the eyeshadow wore really well over the greasepaint. The eyeshadows are some of the prettiest eyeshadows I've seen, the green looks really cool when used wet. I'd like doing this look again, it makes a change from my usual makeup although it is only suitable for going out in the evening for me.

Photos (excuse how large my nose looks in these photos - it isn't actually that big haha... also excuse the unfinished bathroom!)


- Jennifer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and questions, I appreciate you taking the time to chat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...