Sunday 30 January 2011

MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick Collection

This is a new and limited edition collection of lipsticks from MAC due out for Spring 2011. They sound like a new formula, different packaging like the Longwear Lipcremes. The shade list is below but I don't know anything else about them.

  • Bare Again
  • Behave Yourself
  • Can’t Get Enough
  • Can’t Resist
  • Full Speed
  • Good to be Bad
  • Gotta Dash!
  • Impressive
  • Insanely It
  • Look at Her!
  • New Temptation
  • Quite the Thing!
  • Supremely Confident
  • Ultra Darling


(credit Temptalia)

- Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. ooh wow these look exciting! I have 3 longwears and love them & the packaging so these look right my my street! x

    http://allthingsrachy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and questions, I appreciate you taking the time to chat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...