Sunday 6 February 2011

Cherry Blossom Nails

I love cherry blossom trees. I think they are so pretty and I like it when people have cherry blossom tattoos. Now I'm not going to go get a tattoo so I decided to paint them on my nails. I don't really know what I was thinking, this isn't what I had visioned in my head and I think it looks damn awful. I had wanted to do just a branch with some blossoms on it but ended up doing the whole tree. I used a Models Own Nail Pen for the black... awful product. The brush disintegrated while I was using it and I couldn't get a crisp line no matter how I tried using it. I will do a proper review at a later date on these pens.

This was my second attempt at nail art. It is really difficult and I'm actually pretty good at drawing as I used to be an art student but doing it on your nails is another story altogether. I will probably try to do a better version at some point because these really are naff!


- Jennifer

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments and questions, I appreciate you taking the time to chat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...