Saturday 26 February 2011

My first Konad-ing attempt!


I bloody love Konad! It was so much fun to do this and I was actually really pleased with how it turned out. I missed a few bits while transfering it onto my nail but I don't think it is too bad for a first attempt. I used China Glaze FYI for the base colour then stamped using the leopard design from image plate M57. I filled in the spots with OPI Funky Dunkey (purple) and OPI Who The Shrek Are You? (lime green).

What do you think?

- Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Its so cute and more exciting then your typical leopard print.
    I'm thinking I may have to jump on the konad bandwagon, but I've tried it before and didn't have much success :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and questions, I appreciate you taking the time to chat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...