Friday 18 May 2012

MAC Hey Sailor - To Catch A Sailor Lipstick Swatches



Sail La Vie is a golden tan lipstick with a frost finish. It is not a colour I would normally go for but there is something about it that drew me in. I'm still not entirely sure about it, I might just use it for layering over corals and orangey lipsticks for a different look. I think it might look better on me if I have a tan or with some bronzer although it could be that I just need to get used to wearing such a different colour. I've seen it on fair skinned girls and it looks lovely and I bet it would be amazing on dark skintones too. You could also layer it over nude shades.





So what do you think of this colour? Is it something that you would wear? What do you think I should wear it with?

Jennifer xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and questions, I appreciate you taking the time to chat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...