Wednesday 16 May 2012

MAC Reel Sexy Lipstick Review and Swatches


I love this colour! Coral is my favourite lip colour to wear. Reel Sexy is such a beautiful lipstick, it is creamy and pigmented and applies so easily. It doesn't dry my lips and looks pretty close to one of my favourite lipsticks, MAC Jazzed which came out nearly two Summers ago. It is not quite the same as Jazzed, Reel Sexy is more pigmented and more opaque and it is an Amplified finished apposed to Jazzed which is a Cremesheen. It appears brighter on lips so it needs blotting down or dabbing on to make it look closer to Jazzed. I bought two tubes because it is a colour I wear so often and I'm happy with it. I find light coral to be a colour which looks both bright but natural, strange really.




Jennifer xx

3 comments:

  1. It looks very flattering on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey just found your blog, now following! Love this colour, I'm seriously tempted to get this!xx
    kokeshibeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and questions, I appreciate you taking the time to chat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...